Google Adwords Optimization Report ~ SEO Audit - Chennai SEO Consultant

Adwords Optimization Report

I've completed your optimization proposal, keeping in mind your goal of generating more traffic on the search network. I used the following strategy for your campaign:

I. OPTIMIZE ACCOUNT STRUCTURE


Campaign Organization: I organized your campaign into separate ad groups, each focusing specifically on a certain sub group of your original keywords or the new keywords I added.
This structure allows your ads to be more targeted, increasing the likelihood of a prospective customer clicking through to your site. It also increases the relevance of your ad text, and in doing so will increase your Quality Score.


Paused Ad Groups: I paused your existing ad groups and moved all of the keywords into new ad groups in the campaign.


Content Targeting: I turned off the content targeting portion of this campaign because we are creating a new content campaign to mirror this campaign.


II. OPTIMIZE KEYWORDS


Keyword List Expansion: I expanded your keyword list with additional singular and plural variations of your keywords. These new keywords should trigger your ads more frequently and increase your advertising presence for a targeted audience.

Campaign Negative Keywords: I added campaign negative keywords to help protect your clickthrough rate (CTR) by filtering out irrelevant searches.


III. OPTIMIZE AD TEXT


New Ads: I created two new text ads for every new ad group in your campaign. For each ad, I created a targeted ad title to maximize the relevance of your ad in relation to your keyword list. If you apply our changes and find that our ads aren't effective, you may simply delete them.

IV. CAMPAIGN SETTINGS


Daily Budget: Your daily budget remains set to $200.00. You should set this budget to the amount you are willing to spend per day on this portion of your advertising campaign after you accept this optimization.

Maximum CPCs I set the maximum CPC for each new ad group to $0.75. You can set this amount to whatever number you wish.

----------------- Altogether, I created 80 ad groups, along with 744 keyword and 240 ad text suggestions. Additionally, I suggested 65 new campaign negative keywords. If you have any questions, please let me know.


Online Business Expert

No Response to "Adwords Optimization Report"

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More